N-acetyl cysteine (NAC) is a stable form of the non-essential amino acid cysteine.
- It is a sulfur-containing amino acid that acts as a stabilizer for the formation of protein structures, and is also necessary for the formation of glutathione.
- Molybdenum and selenium are essential trace minerals that facilitate the production of several important enzymes.
- Natural color variation may occur in this product.
SUPPLEMENT & NUTRITION FACTS
- Serving Size: 1 veg capsule
- Servings Per Container: 100
SEALS AND CERTIFICATIONS
GMP, Kosher (Triangle K), Non-GMO
Hypromellose (cellulose capsule), Stearic Acid (vegetable source) and Citric Acid.
Take 1 capsule twice daily.
For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children. Do not eat freshness packets. Keep in bottle. Store in a cool, dry place after opening.DISCLAIMER: Information on this page is not intended as a substitute for advice provided by a competent health care professional. You should not use this information in diagnosing or treating a health problem. No claim or opinion expressed on this web site is intended to be, nor should be construed to be, medical advice. If you are now taking any drugs, prescribed or not, or have a medical condition, please consult a competent physician who is aware of herb/drug interactions before taking any herbal supplements. The information presented herein has not been evaluated by the FDA or the Department of Health and is not intended to diagnose, prevent or treat any disease or illness.