Vitamin B-3, No Flush Niacinamide (Vitamin B-3) is a form of Niacin, a water soluble B-Vitamin.
- It is a derivative of Niacin that does not cause the "flush" normally associated with taking high doses of Niacin.
- Niacinamide is readily converted into the bioactive forms of Niacin, NAD+, NADH, NADP, and NADPH, which are vital cofactors in cellular energy production and are critical for the maintenance of DNA stability.
- Niacinamide and Niacin are two different forms of Vitamin B-3.
- Natural color variation may occur in this product.
SUPPLEMENT & NUTRITION FACTS
- Serving Size: 1 capsule
- Servings Per Container: 100
SEALS AND CERTIFICATIONS
Gelatin (capsule) and Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source).
Take 1 capsule daily with a meal.
For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition (liver problems, stomach ulcers, diabetes, gout, etc.). Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place after opening.DISCLAIMER: Information on this page is not intended as a substitute for advice provided by a competent health care professional. You should not use this information in diagnosing or treating a health problem. No claim or opinion expressed on this web site is intended to be, nor should be construed to be, medical advice. If you are now taking any drugs, prescribed or not, or have a medical condition, please consult a competent physician who is aware of herb/drug interactions before taking any herbal supplements. The information presented herein has not been evaluated by the FDA or the Department of Health and is not intended to diagnose, prevent or treat any disease or illness.