Methylcobalamin Vitamin B-12 is necessary for the production of energy from fats and proteins and is well known for its critical role in DNA synthesis, as well as in homocysteine metabolism.
- Methylcobalamin is the co-enzyme form of Vitamin B-12 that has been found to be especially critical in the maintenance of a healthy nervous system.
- NOW® Methyl B-12 is vegetarian/vegan (non-animal derived).
- This extra strength product has more B-12 (10,000 mcg) than our regular strength product (1,000 mcg).
- Natural color variation may occur in this product.
SUPPLEMENT & NUTRITION FACTS
- Serving Size: 1 Lozenge
- Servings Per Container: 60
SEALS AND CERTIFICATIONS
Xylitol, Sorbitol, Cellulose, Citric Acid, Stearic Acid (vegetable source) and Natural Flavors.
Take 1 lozenge daily. Chew lozenge or hold in mouth until dissolved and swallow.
For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
Xylitol is harmful to pets; seek veterinary care immediately if ingestion is suspected. Learn more about pet safety.
Do not eat freshness packet. Keep in bottle.DISCLAIMER: Information on this page is not intended as a substitute for advice provided by a competent health care professional. You should not use this information in diagnosing or treating a health problem. No claim or opinion expressed on this web site is intended to be, nor should be construed to be, medical advice. If you are now taking any drugs, prescribed or not, or have a medical condition, please consult a competent physician who is aware of herb/drug interactions before taking any herbal supplements. The information presented herein has not been evaluated by the FDA or the Department of Health and is not intended to diagnose, prevent or treat any disease or illness.