Paradise Herbs MedVita ResveraGrape – 60 Vegetarian Capsules
Paradise MedVita® ResveraGrape™ is a true full spectrum resveratrol exclusively from French red wine grapes. Our exclusive grape resveratrol gives 50 times the resveratrol of wine without the alcohol. ResveraGrape is action synergized with naturally occurring grape OPC’s and polyphenols that you won’t find in Chinese polygonum cuspidatum root extracts.
- It is the preferred biologically active source of resveratrol and clinical research on red wine and grape polyphenols show that these powerful superfood constituents help scavenge free radicals that can cause cellular damage and premature aging.
- MedVita® means Mediterranean Life. Med stands for Mediterranean and Vita in Latin is life. Scientific studies have show what people from the Mediterranean region have known for centuries, that there are valuable health benefits from a Mediterranean diet rich in red wine grapes high in resveratrol, OPC’s and polyphenols.
- Among many other benefits, Resveratrol, OPC’s and grape polyphenols help support healthy inflammation response, joint mobility, and cardio-health.
SUPPLEMENT & NUTRITION FACTS
- Serving Size: 2 veg capsules
- Servings Per Container: 30
Raw Material: French red wine whole grape extract naturally containing 5% trans resveratrol by HPLC, 70% opc’s & 30% polyphenols by UV and equal to 1,000 grams (1 million mg’s) of whole French red wine grapes.
2 vegetarian capsules daily or as directed by a qualified health care professional.
Please consult with your health care practitioner prior to the use of this product if you are pregnant or nursing, taking medications, or have a medical condition. Keep out of the reach of children.DISCLAIMER: Information on this page is not intended as a substitute for advice provided by a competent health care professional. You should not use this information in diagnosing or treating a health problem. No claim or opinion expressed on this web site is intended to be, nor should be construed to be, medical advice. If you are now taking any drugs, prescribed or not, or have a medical condition, please consult a competent physician who is aware of herb/drug interactions before taking any herbal supplements. The information presented herein has not been evaluated by the FDA or the Department of Health and is not intended to diagnose, prevent or treat any disease or illness.