NOW Supplements Rutin 450 mg – 100 Veg Capsules
Rutin is a bioflavonoid related to quercetin and hesperidin found in both citrus and non-citrus fruits, as well as other foods such as buckwheat.
- Rutin is a powerful combatant of free radicals and is best known for its role in vascular health.
- Rutin helps to maintain the structural integrity of blood vessels, such as veins and capillaries.
- Scientific studies suggest that it may help to support vascular function and promote healthy circulation.
SUPPLEMENT & NUTRITION FACTS
- Serving Size: 1 veg capsule
- Servings Per Container: 100
SEALS AND CERTIFICATIONS
- GMP, Non-GMO
Cellulose (capsule), Stearic Acid (vegetable source) and Silica.
Take 1 capsule 1 to 2 times daily, preferably with food.
For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children. Do Not Eat Freshness Packet. Keep in Bottle. Natural color variation may occur in this product. Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
DISCLAIMER: Information on this page is not intended as a substitute for advice provided by a competent health care professional. You should not use this information in diagnosing or treating a health problem. No claim or opinion expressed on this web site is intended to be, nor should be construed to be, medical advice. If you are now taking any drugs, prescribed or not, or have a medical condition, please consult a competent physician who is aware of herb/drug interactions before taking any herbal supplements. The information presented herein has not been evaluated by the FDA or the Department of Health and is not intended to diagnose, prevent or treat any disease or illness.