Quercetin is a naturally occurring free radical scavenger that supports healthy seasonal immune system function.
- Laboratory studies have demonstrated that quercetin can also help to promote normal respiratory function.
- Bromelain has a long history of use by herbalists and is known to help support a balanced immune system response to environmental challenges.
- This complementary combination may thus promote year-round respiratory health and support overall seasonal comfort.
- Natural color variation may occur in this product.
SUPPLEMENT & NUTRITION FACTS
- Serving Size: 2 Veg Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 60
SEALS AND CERTIFICATIONS
GMP, Kosher (Triangle K), Non-GMO
Rice Flour, Hypromellose (cellulose capsule), Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source) and Silicon Dioxide. Citrus Free.
Take 2 capsules 20 minutes before meals, twice daily. Persons with sensitive stomachs may prefer to take capsules with food.
For adults only. Do not use this product if you have a pineapple allergy. Quercetin may interact with a variety of medications; consult physician before using this product if taking prescription drugs. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, or have a medical condition (especially kidney dysfunction). Keep out of the reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place after opening.DISCLAIMER: Information on this page is not intended as a substitute for advice provided by a competent health care professional. You should not use this information in diagnosing or treating a health problem. No claim or opinion expressed on this web site is intended to be, nor should be construed to be, medical advice. If you are now taking any drugs, prescribed or not, or have a medical condition, please consult a competent physician who is aware of herb/drug interactions before taking any herbal supplements. The information presented herein has not been evaluated by the FDA or the Department of Health and is not intended to diagnose, prevent or treat any disease or illness.