NOW Supplements Lutein 10 mg - 60 Softgels
Lutein is an orange-red carotenoid pigment produced by plants and is present in the diet in colorful fruits and vegetables. In the body, Lutein is one of the predominant pigments concentrated in the macula, a specialized area of the eye that is responsible for central vision.
- 10 mg of Free Lutein from Lutein Esters Promotes Macular Health
- In addition, it is known to be deposited in the skin. Lutein's functional role in these vulnerable tissues is to protect against sunlight-induced free radical production.
- This product is naturally derived from marigold flowers.
- Natural color variation may occur in this product.
SUPPLEMENT & NUTRITION FACTS
- Serving Size: 1 Softgel
- Servings Per Container: 60
SEALS AND CERTIFICATIONS
GMP, Kosher (Triangle K), Non-GMO
Softgel Capsule (bovine gelatin, water, glycerin, organic caramel color), Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Silica.
Take 1 softgel daily with a fat-containing meal.
For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children. Do Not Eat Freshness Packet. Keep in Bottle.DISCLAIMER: Information on this page is not intended as a substitute for advice provided by a competent health care professional. You should not use this information in diagnosing or treating a health problem. No claim or opinion expressed on this web site is intended to be, nor should be construed to be, medical advice. If you are now taking any drugs, prescribed or not, or have a medical condition, please consult a competent physician who is aware of herb/drug interactions before taking any herbal supplements. The information presented herein has not been evaluated by the FDA or the Department of Health and is not intended to diagnose, prevent or treat any disease or illness.