Blue Ice Royal Blend contains two-thirds Blue Ice™ Fermented Cod Liver Oil and one-third X-Factor™ Gold Concentrated Butter Oil. Fermented cod liver oil is made in small batches with extraordinary care. Livers are fermented from fish that have been exclusively wild caught in the Bering Sea and Aleutian Island regions of Alaska.
- Fermentation is a natural enzymatic and microbial action that releases the oil from the livers. The fermented cod liver oil is a raw, unadulterated, whole food. It is routinely third-party tested for purity.
- X-Factor Gold Concentrated Butter Oil is made from milk produced by cows grazing on rapidly growing green grass extracted and concentrated through centrifugation.
- The cod liver in this product comes from a fishery that has been independently certified to the MSC’s standard for a well-managed and sustainable fishery.
SUPPLEMENT & NUTRITION FACTS
- Serving Size: 1/2 teaspoon (2.5ml)
- Servings Per Container: 96
Blue Ice Royal Blend contains naturally occurring vitamins A and D. The amounts of these nutrients will vary. It is also a natural source of Omega 3, 6, 7 and 9 Fatty Acids plus many important fat soluble nutrients.
This product is processed in a facility that also processes or stores shell fish, other families of fish, tree nuts, milk products, and soy products.DISCLAIMER: Information on this page is not intended as a substitute for advice provided by a competent health care professional. You should not use this information in diagnosing or treating a health problem. No claim or opinion expressed on this web site is intended to be, nor should be construed to be, medical advice. If you are now taking any drugs, prescribed or not, or have a medical condition, please consult a competent physician who is aware of herb/drug interactions before taking any herbal supplements. The information presented herein has not been evaluated by the FDA or the Department of Health and is not intended to diagnose, prevent or treat any disease or illness.