Your cart is currently empty
FitEyes offers free worldwide shipping!
Free shipping is applied automatically in the shopping cart. You do not need a coupon code.
Shipping Promise: FitEyes promises to ship your order as soon as possible. Our staff is hard at work to ensure your order is expertly packed and promptly shipped. We want you to be completely satisfied with your FitEyes purchase.
- In the domestic USA, FitEyes offers Free Priority Shipping on supplement orders* of $150.00 USD and up. The order must fit in a USPS Large Flat Rate Box and weigh less than 70 pounds.
- To Canada FitEyes offers Free International Priority Shipping on supplement orders* of $500.00 USD and up. The order must fit in a USPS Large Flat Rate Box and weigh less than 20 pounds.
- Worldwide FitEyes offers Free International Priority Shipping on supplement orders* of $700.00 USD and up. The order must fit in a USPS Large Flat Rate Box and weigh less than 20 pounds.
* Grocery items, non-supplement items and certain large or fragile glass items do not count toward the free shipping total.
PeaPure shipping always incurs a separate charge. Each PeaPure order of 180 capsules is shipped separately. PeaPure orders are never combined. The shipping charge is always $19.96 per 180 capsules. See the PeaPure product page (shipping tab) for more info.
Other free shipping options include the following:
- In the domestic USA, FitEyes offers Free Economy Shipping on supplement orders* of $75.00 USD and up. The order must fit in a USPS Padded Flat Rate Envelope and weigh less than 2 pounds. Grocery items and non-supplement items do not count toward the total.
For orders that do not qualify for free shipping we offer the following economical shipping options. You can choose from any of these that apply to your order in the shopping cart.
- See above for free shipping options
- USPS First Class Mail as low as $1.99 USD - this shipping rate is available when you purchase small items (such as one to three bottles of vitamins) where the product size fits into a USPS Small Flat Rate Box and the weight is less than 13 oz.
- USPS Priority Mail 2-3 Day service as low as $4.99 USD - this shipping option is available when your products fit into a USPS Large Flat Rate Box (or smaller) and weigh less than 70 pounds.
- USPS Priority Mail Express 1-2 Day service - fastest domestic service, with a money-back guarantee and overnight scheduled delivery to most U.S. addresses, including PO Boxes™
Canada, Australia and Worldwide
- See above for free shipping options
- USPS Priority Mail International (no tracking and no insurance) - this is actually a very reasonable approach as long as your country's postal service is fairly reilable. USPS hands delivery off to the local postal service. While you do assume the risks when there is no tracking or insurance, we have never had an order lost. This is our most popular international shipping option. We've grown comfortable using it even though many people might initially think they must have tracking. Shipments without tracking generally get across international borders much easier.
- USPS Priority Mail Express International (with tracking, insurance optional) - this is a faster shipping option with tracking.
- DHL Worldwide Express - this is a premier shipping option. DHL seems to have the best system for expediting packages through the customs inspection process. This is an excellent option if you need the fastest international delivery.
You may have to pay import taxes and/or customs duties. You may also be required to pay a brokerage (handling) fee for the shipment. These charges are separate from your shipping charge and you will be billed directly for them.
Declaration of Value and Product Description:
Due to International laws, FitEyes states the full value of your order on the shipping label, minus the shipping charge.
Normally, we send an itemized invoice along with your order. These invoices will indicate the name of each product you ordered, the quantity of each item, and the cost.
Your shipping address, phone number and email address:
Please make sure your shipping address, phone number and email are full and complete. The phone number or email may be used by the shipper to contact you in case the mail carriers have problems delivering your order.
Customs information: FitEyes will not be liable for packages refused or held by customs for delivery
We request that you contact your customs office and ask about import regulations and restrictions before placing your order. It is important for you to become familiar with Customs policies for your specific country before ordering. Customs regulations differ by country and not knowing their regulations can result in your order incurring high import duties, the delivery being delayed or even returned. Please check with your Customs office to see if your country permits the shipment of the products you are planning to order from us and if any additional licenses or permits are needed.
Please Note: If your order is returned to us due to a banned/restricted products policy, a wrong address, refusal to pay customs fees, refusal to accept the order or because no one was there to accept delivery of your order, we will refund your credit card as follows: You will be refunded the total amount of the order, minus the shipping charge, and 20% of the value of the order, (as a re-stocking fee). We will also subtract any other outside charges FitEyes has incurred during shipping, such as warehousing fees, return postage fees, etc.
If the cost to return the product to us is larger than the cost of the refund due, we will instruct the carrier to abandon the order and there will be no credit for the order. If the product(s) is seized by customs, there will be no credit processed for the product(s).
Refunds are not available if you choose International Priority Mail as a shipping method and your order is lost. Also, refunds will not be issued until the returned packages are physically in our warehouse.
As a general rule, orders going through DHL or UPS are scrutinized a lot more by customs in your country and subject to more custom duties than Global mail
Credit card verification for first-time customers:
For your protection and ours, it is important to make sure credit cards are being used by their proper owners. So, it is possible that customers ordering for the first time from FitEyes may need to provide us with additional information to verify that you are the account holder. If that is necessary, we will let you know via email with a message from our verification team. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Why do we take these steps? Unlike credit card purchases made by US customers, international orders cannot be verified electronically or by telephone. The extra step of gathering this information is necessary for your protection and ours, to ensure that you are the actual credit card holder.
UPS Tracking: 1-800-742-5877 http://www.ups.com/etracking/tracking.cgi
DHL Tracking: 1-800-225-5345 http://track.dhl-usa.com/trackbynbr.asp
Yamato Tracking: 03-3912-9698 https://ype.yamatoparcel.co.jp/ktt/YPE_Toiawase4.html
Sagawa Tracking: 072-456-5791 http://www.sagawa-sgx.com/sgx/trackeng.asp
SingaPost / CJ Express: http://customer.cjexpress.net/ParcelDelivery/InterSearchOrder.aspx?CNo=All&HAWBNo
BoxBerry Tracking: +7 (495) 789-97-90 http://boxberry.ru/
Useful links for international customers:
Time: Pacific Time or World Time
Weight Conversion: Ounces to Grams or Pounds (lbs) to Grams
Language Translators: Babel Fish or Google
Currency Exchange: Yahoo or XE