Very limited supply - only a few bottles in stock. Expiration 05/2017
We recommend USPS Priority or Priority Express Shipping on checkout. (We will include an option gel cold pack at additional cost if requested.) We ship these only to USA destinations.
Human eyes may develop various serious pathologies, especially with age. Many of those pathologies have been connected to oxidative stress involving mitochondria. Due to highly targeted delivery of SkQ1 to mitochondria and its potency as antioxidant, topical application of SkQ1-based formulations proved to be very effective in treating several eye pathologies in animal models and in humans. More than a dozen studies have been conducted and showed SkQ1 effectiveness in such critical therapeutic areas as the following:
- Age-related macular degeneration (AMD),
- Dry eye syndrome (DES),
- Non-infectious uveitis,
Formal clinical trials covering several ophthalmic indications are underway in Russia and the U.S. For an up-to-date clinical trial schedule please visit mitotechpharma.com.
If anyone in the USA wants to order, please select the fastest shipping option at checkout.
This batch has an expiration of 05/2017. One bottle lasts one month.
Here are the instructions that were shared with me:
- You must use only 1-2 drops per each eye 3 times a day (no more and no less)
- You always must begin treatment with 1 drop per eye for first 7 days of use
- Before using drops you must SHAKE the bottle for a few seconds
- You must store drops in a cool and dark place with the temperature between 5-6C / 41-43F
- The length of use must be at least 3 full weeks in order to see first signs of progress