Paradise artichoke leaf extract is the highest quality nature has to offer. Our Ultimate Holistic Extracts have an emphasis of importance on the whole and the interdependence of the parts. Using a 100% natural extraction method the true essence and breadth of the whole herb is captured therefore retaining all of its active and synergistic constituents the way nature intended.
- Some research suggests that luteolin could be a promising candidate to develop immuno-modulatory and neuroprotective therapies for the treatment of neurodegenerative disorders such as glaucoma.
- Studies show Artichoke can help maintain normal cholesterol levels.
- It is also used for supporting normal liver function and aiding digestion. It is perhaps one of the most valued herbs for over indulgence of food and drink.
SUPPLEMENT & NUTRITION FACTS
- Serving Size: 1 veg capsule
- Servings Per Container: 60
SEALS AND CERTIFICATIONS
Made without fillers or binders. Contains NO animal products, wheat, corn, soy, yeast, preservatives, artificial ingredients or common allergens. Non-gmo and naturally gluten free. Naturally grown or ethically wild crafted without chemical fertilizers/pesticides.
Raw Material: Artichoke leaf extract naturally containing a full spectrum of active and synergistic constituents including caffeoylquinic acids, flavonoids, cynarin and sesquiterpene bitter agents.
1 vegetarian capsule 1-2 times daily or as directed by a qualified health care professional.
Please consult with your health care practitioner prior to the use of this product if you are pregnant or nursing, taking medications, or have a medical condition. Keep out of the reach of children.DISCLAIMER: Information on this page is not intended as a substitute for advice provided by a competent health care professional. You should not use this information in diagnosing or treating a health problem. No claim or opinion expressed on this web site is intended to be, nor should be construed to be, medical advice. If you are now taking any drugs, prescribed or not, or have a medical condition, please consult a competent physician who is aware of herb/drug interactions before taking any herbal supplements. The information presented herein has not been evaluated by the FDA or the Department of Health and is not intended to diagnose, prevent or treat any disease or illness.