Magnesium (Mg) is an essential mineral best known for its role in bone and nervous system function.
- Recent research has demonstrated that it is also critical for normal brain health and normal cognitive function by maintaining the density and stability of neuronal synapses. However, most forms of Mg are not easily absorbed into the nervous system.
- Magtein™ is a patented form of Mg that readily crosses the blood-brain barrier for utilization in the brain.
- Laboratory studies indicate that Magtein™ supports brain health and may facilitate learning and memory, as well as a relaxed mood.
- Natural color variation may occur in this product.
SUPPLEMENT & NUTRITION FACTS
- Serving Size: 3 Veg Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 30
SEALS AND CERTIFICATIONS
Cellulose (capsule), Rice Flour, Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source) and Silica.
Take 3 capsules daily in divided doses (take 1 capsule during the daytime, preferably in mid-afternoon and take 2 capsules one hour before sleep).
For adults only. Like other magnesium products, Magtein™ may induce sleepiness, drowsiness or headaches at first. Reduce the dosage, consult a doctor, or discontinue use if conditions persist for more than one week. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.DISCLAIMER: Information on this page is not intended as a substitute for advice provided by a competent health care professional. You should not use this information in diagnosing or treating a health problem. No claim or opinion expressed on this web site is intended to be, nor should be construed to be, medical advice. If you are now taking any drugs, prescribed or not, or have a medical condition, please consult a competent physician who is aware of herb/drug interactions before taking any herbal supplements. The information presented herein has not been evaluated by the FDA or the Department of Health and is not intended to diagnose, prevent or treat any disease or illness.