Your cart is currently empty
Organic Seabuckthorn Gold Pure Juice
32 fl oz (946 ml) plastic bottle
Item catalog number: 10183
Studies now indicate that sea buckthorn may help improve eyesight. This nutritional powerhouse is loaded with carotenoids, which aid in protecting your body against macular degeneration. As you get older, your eyes naturally fail. However, loading up your body with a miracle berry like sea buckthorn may help make your life more full and happy and preserve your vision.
These wonderful berries contain 15 times the amount of vitamin C content, for instance, that oranges have. The berries are also chock full of vitamins A–also known to improve vision–and E, amino acids, polyphenols, dietary minerals, and carotenoids. In addition, sea buckthorn is loaded with anti-oxidants, anti-inflammatory properties, and nearly two hundred nutrients.
On June 2nd, 2011 Dr. Oz touted sea buckthorn for its miraculous ability to help solve weight related issues. In the segment, called Sea Buckthorn: The Miracle Berry, he featured a study done on mice showing sea buckthorn’s ability to help you avoid weight gain and maintain a slim physique.
- Bisphenol-A Free
- Gluten Free
- Superfruit Antioxidant Supplement
- Where Health & Flavor Meet!
- Organic Certified
- 100% Pure
- Cold Pressed from Fresh Seabuckthorn Berries
- USDA Organic
- Natural Products Association
- GMP Certified
- Dietary Supplement
The Seabuckthorn (Hippophae rhamnoides L.) berry has been treasured for thousands of years by the people living in Asia. The Seabuckthorn berry flourishes in the Himalayan Mountains and colder regions of Tibet.
The seabuckthorn berry is a natural source of Omega 7 fatty acid. Recent research suggests Omega 7 is a vital component to help maintain healthy hair, skin and nails. It has been used traditionally to help cellular support and to promote healthy living.
The seabuckthorn fruit is a nutritional goldmine contains naturally occurring essential fatty acids (omega-3. omega-6, omega-7 & omega-9), essential amino acids, vitamins (A & C), minerals (calcium, potassium & phosphorus), protein & fiber.
Take 1-3 fl oz (30-90ml) daily on an empty stomach, preferably in the morning or as directed by your health care professional.
Organic Seabuckthorn gold can be enjoyed by sipping it pure or mixing it with your favorite beverage.
Organic certified seabuckthorn juice.
Do to the pure, natural ingredient in this product, taste, color & consistency may vary.
Store at room temperature. Refrigerate after opening
Tamper resistant: Do not use if seal is broken
|Serving Size: 2 tbsp (30 ml = 1 bottle cap)|
|Servings Per Container: Approx. 32|
|Amount Per Serving||Per 30 ml||%Daily Value**||Per 100 ml||%Daily Value**|
|Calories (energy)||10 (.010 kcal) (42 kJ)||25 (.025 kcal) (105 kJ)|
|Calories from Fat||0 g||0%||0 g||0%|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%||0 g||0%|
|Cholesterol||0 mg||0%||0 mg||0%|
|Sodium||0 mg||0%||10 mg||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g||1%||6 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber||<1 g||<1%||<1 g||2%|
|Sugars||2 g||†||6 g||†|
|Protein||0 g||0%||0 g||0%|
|Vitamin C||119 mg||200%||396 mg||660%|
|Calcium||7 mg||<1%||24 mg||2%|
|Iron||0.7 mg||4%||2.3 mg||15%|
|Omega-3||65 mg||†||210 mg||†|
|Omega-6||75 mg||†||255 mg||†|
|Omega-7||135 mg||†||445 mg||†|
|Omega-9||125 mg||†||410 mg||†|
|Seabuckthorn (Hippophae rhamnoides L.) (fruit) per 30 ml: 30,000 mg / per 100 ml: 100,000 mg|
|Organic Certified Seabuckthorn Juice||†|
|Not a significant source of Vitamin A, Calcium & Iron.
**Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
†Daily Value not established.
The following potential health benefits of Seabuckthorn have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Heart and blood vessel disease (cardiovascular disease). Developing research in China suggests that taking 10 mg of a particular sea buckthorn extract three times daily for 6 weeks lowers cholesterol, reduces chest pain, and improves heart function in people with heart disease.
- Liver disease (cirrhosis). There is some evidence that taking sea buckthorn extract might reduce liver enzymes and other chemicals in the blood that indicate liver problems.
- Digestive tract infection. Some research shows that taking 28 grams of sea buckthorn berries daily in frozen puree for 90 days does not significantly prevent digestive tract infection.
- Common cold. Preliminary clinical research shows that taking 28 grams of sea buckthorn berries daily in frozen puree for 90 days does not significantly prevent the common cold or make symptoms go away faster.
- Dry eye. Some early clinical research shows that taking a specific sea buckthorn product (Omega-7, Aromtech Ltd., Finland) decreases feelings of eye redness and burning.
- Stomach and intestinal ulcers.
- High blood pressure.
- High cholesterol.
- Vision disorders.
- Chest pain (angina).
- Pressure ulcers.
- Dry skin.
- A skin condition called eczema.
- Other conditions.
Your cart is currently empty