Paradise Omega-Sure® is a superior quality, sustainably sourced, gelatin free and natural triglyceride fish oil. It is more bioavailable and stable than synthetic ethyl esters, which often can go rancid. Manufactured in Norway this oil undergoes an “ultra pure” process which helps eliminate the unpleasant fishy taste, odor and repeat effects often associated with fish oil. The molecularly distilled fish oil is third party tested and guaranteed to meet or exceed all known purity standards for pollutants, pesticides and heavy metals (e.g. pcb’s, dioxins, furans, mercury, lead and other contaminants).
- Paradise Pesco-Vegetarian Omega-Sure® is the first and only fish oil in a gelatin free vegetarian capsule, ideal for fish eating vegetarians. The capsule is a brand new, patent pending, non-animal gelatin replacement derived from seaweed. Other companies encapsulate their fish oil with animal gelatin derived from boiling the bones, tendons, hoofs and even the collagen part (skin, bones and possibly heads, eyes, tails) of various fish.
- Paradise Omega-Sure® 1000 mg, with an EPA/DHA ratio of 2:1 400 mg/200 mg and occurring in its natural triglyceride form, has been specifically designed to restore the body’s imbalance of Omega-6 and Omega-3, thus supporting the body’s natural ability for healthy inflammation response.
- Although more expensive, a natural triglyceride fish oil is of a superior quality over synthetic ethyl esters and is crucial to the overall bioavailability, stability and effectiveness of the fish oil.
SUPPLEMENT & NUTRITION FACTS
- Serving Size: 1 liquid vegetarian capsule
- Servings Per Container: 60
SEALS AND CERTIFICATIONS
No fillers, binders or common allergens.
1 gelatin free liquid Vgel 1-2 times daily before each meal or as directed by a qualified health care professional.
Please consult with your health care practitioner prior to the use of this product if you are pregnant or nursing, taking medications, or have a medical condition. Keep out of the reach of children.DISCLAIMER: Information on this page is not intended as a substitute for advice provided by a competent health care professional. You should not use this information in diagnosing or treating a health problem. No claim or opinion expressed on this web site is intended to be, nor should be construed to be, medical advice. If you are now taking any drugs, prescribed or not, or have a medical condition, please consult a competent physician who is aware of herb/drug interactions before taking any herbal supplements. The information presented herein has not been evaluated by the FDA or the Department of Health and is not intended to diagnose, prevent or treat any disease or illness.