Paradise Acai is a potent 4:1 concentration. Its true full spectrum extraction ensures all active and synergistic constituents are retained in the balanced ratio nature intended without the use of toxic solvents, harsh chemicals or fractionizing gases.
- Acai palm trees grow along the rich waters of the South American Amazon river. The berries are full of antioxidants and have been used for thousands of years to increase energy, stamina and vitality.
- Nutrients include vitamins B1, B2, B3, E, C, potassium, calcium, omega fatty acids and valuable trace minerals.
- Anti-inflammatory - an important finding since inflammation underlies all types of glaucoma and many other chronic diseases.
SUPPLEMENT & NUTRITION FACTS
- Serving Size: 1 veg capsule
- Servings Per Container: 60
SEALS AND CERTIFICATIONS
100% vegetarian. No fillers, binders or common allergens. Naturally grown or ethically wild crafted without the use of chemical fertilizers, pesticides or preservatives. Acai-Pure™ An exclusive non GMO concentrate, only available from Paradise.
Raw Material: Acai berry extract 4:1 equal to 1,600 mg whole berry.
1 vegetarian capsule 1-3 times daily or as directed by a qualified health care professional.
Please consult with your health care practitioner prior to the use of this product if you are pregnant or nursing, taking medications, or have a medical condition. Keep out of the reach of children.DISCLAIMER: Information on this page is not intended as a substitute for advice provided by a competent health care professional. You should not use this information in diagnosing or treating a health problem. No claim or opinion expressed on this web site is intended to be, nor should be construed to be, medical advice. If you are now taking any drugs, prescribed or not, or have a medical condition, please consult a competent physician who is aware of herb/drug interactions before taking any herbal supplements. The information presented herein has not been evaluated by the FDA or the Department of Health and is not intended to diagnose, prevent or treat any disease or illness.