Yumberry Gold Certified Organic 32 fl oz by Dynamic Health
Yumberry is said to protect eyesight and reduce risk of cataracts.** It is a subtropical fruit that has been wild harvested for thousands of years in Asia. Yumberry is treasured for its high antioxidant (especially OPCs) and vitamin content and is the focus of much research.
Organic Yumberry Gold
32 fl oz (946 ml) plastic bottle
Item Catalog Number: 10114
- 100% Pure Yumberry
- Rich in Antioxidants
- Certified USDA Organic
- Myrica Rubra
- Organic Certified by Organic Certifiers
- Dietary Supplement
Yumberry is a subtropical fruit that has been wild harvested for thousands of years in Asia. Yumberry is treasured for its high antioxidant and vitamin content. Yumberry is both naturally sweet and slightly tart, resulting in a very pleasant tasting juice.
Yumberry Gold Certified Organic formerly an Asian secret, was used in ancient recipes as a soothing yet powerful health promoting tonic that provided many natural benefits.
Yumberry Gold Certified Organic is a natural source of OPCs (Oligomeric Proanthocyanidins), the most powerful class of free-radical-scavenging antioxidants, traditionally used to:
- Support every metabolic system in the body
- Boost the immune system & lower blood pressure
- Help lower LDL cholesterol levels
- Help defend against premature aging & slow down the collapse of collagen
Yumberry Gold Certified Organic is rich in naturally occurring:
- Anti-oxidant vitamins, • minerals (zinc, calcium, selenium, phosphorous, potassium, copper, & manganese) • Protein • Carotene • Thiamine • Pantothenic acid.
Traditional use: Take 1-3 fl oz (30-90 ml) daily on an empty stomach, preferably in the morning or as directed by your health care professional.
Shake well before using
Organic certified yumberry juice from fresh myrica rubra berries (100%).
Contains no added sugar, artificial color or preservatives. Due to the pure, natural ingredients in this product, taste, color & consistency may vary.
· Store at room temperature · Refrigerate after opening · Tamper resistant: Do not use if seal is broken
|Serving Size: 1 Fluid Ounce (30 ml = 1 Bottle Cap)|
|Servings Per Container: Approx. 32|
|Amount per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Yumberry (Myrica Rubra) (fruit)||30,000 mg|
|Calories from fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g||2%*|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established.