Taurine is a conditionally essential amino acid which is not utilized for protein synthesis, but is mainly found free in most tissues, especially throughout the nervous system.
- It functions in tissues by stabilizing cell membranes, aiding the transport of potassium, sodium, calcium and magnesium in and out of cells.
- Taurine helps to generate and regulate nerve impulses and aids in the maintenance of fluid balance; it is also used by the body in visual pathways, as well as in the brain and nervous system, where it works together with glycine and GABA as a neurotransmitter.
- This product has twice the Taurine (1,000 mg) as in our regular strength product (500 mg).
- Healthy Visual Function
SUPPLEMENT & NUTRITION FACTS
- Serving Size: 1 Veg Capsule
- Servings Per Container: 100
SEALS AND CERTIFICATIONS
- GMP, Kosher (Triangle K), Non – GMO
Cellulose (capsule) and Stearic Acid (vegetable source).
Take 1 capsule 1 to 2 times daily with juice or water, preferably between meals.
For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication (including anti-hypertensive and diuretic medications), or have a medical condition (including hypotension). Keep out of reach of children. Do Not Eat Freshness Packet. Keep in Bottle. Store in a cool, dry place after opening.DISCLAIMER: Information on this page is not intended as a substitute for advice provided by a competent health care professional. You should not use this information in diagnosing or treating a health problem. No claim or opinion expressed on this web site is intended to be, nor should be construed to be, medical advice. If you are now taking any drugs, prescribed or not, or have a medical condition, please consult a competent physician who is aware of herb/drug interactions before taking any herbal supplements. The information presented herein has not been evaluated by the FDA or the Department of Health and is not intended to diagnose, prevent or treat any disease or illness.