Potassium is an essential mineral that is widely distributed among food sources, with especially high levels present in fruits and vegetables.
- Potassium is critical for the maintenance of normal whole-body and cellular fluid levels, as well as for the maintenance of acid-base balance.
- It is also necessary for proper muscle contraction, the maintenance of healthy heart function, and for the transmission of nerve impulses.
- Potassium citrate is a well absorbed and highly bioavailable form of potassium.
SUPPLEMENT & NUTRITION FACTS
- Serving Size: 1 Veg Capsule
- Servings Per Container: 180
SEALS AND CERTIFICATIONS
- GMP, Kosher (Triangle K)
Microcrystalline Cellulose, Hypromellose (cellulose capsule), Stearic Acid (vegetable source) and Silicon Dioxide.
Take 1 capsule 1 to 5 times daily, preferably with food.
For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking any medications (especially those that may affect kidney function or blood potassium levels), or have a medical condition (especially heart/kidney condition or diabetes). Keep out of reach of children. Natural color variation may occur in this product. Store in a cool, dry place after opening.DISCLAIMER: Information on this page is not intended as a substitute for advice provided by a competent health care professional. You should not use this information in diagnosing or treating a health problem. No claim or opinion expressed on this web site is intended to be, nor should be construed to be, medical advice. If you are now taking any drugs, prescribed or not, or have a medical condition, please consult a competent physician who is aware of herb/drug interactions before taking any herbal supplements. The information presented herein has not been evaluated by the FDA or the Department of Health and is not intended to diagnose, prevent or treat any disease or illness.