With 200 mg D-Ribose NADH (Reduced Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide) is a coenzyme found in all living cells that is derived from Vitamin B-3, also known as Niacin.
- NADH is an essential cofactor for hundreds of biochemical reactions, and is used extensively in the production of cellular energy (ATP).
- NADH also plays a notable role in the synthesis of neurotransmitters in the brain.
- Although NADH is normally unstable outside of the body, PANMOL® NADH uses a patented process to naturally preserve its effectiveness, thereby delivering stable and bioavailable NADH to the body.
SUPPLEMENT & NUTRITION FACTS
- Serving Size: 1 veg capsule
- Servings Per Container: 60
SEALS AND CERTIFICATIONS
Cellulose (capsule), Cellulose Powder, Stearic Acid (vegetable source), Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source), Silica and Beeswax.
Take 1 capsule daily on an empty stomach. Take with 8 oz. of water, 30 minutes before a meal.
For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children. Do Not Eat Freshness Packet. Keep in Bottle.DISCLAIMER: Information on this page is not intended as a substitute for advice provided by a competent health care professional. You should not use this information in diagnosing or treating a health problem. No claim or opinion expressed on this web site is intended to be, nor should be construed to be, medical advice. If you are now taking any drugs, prescribed or not, or have a medical condition, please consult a competent physician who is aware of herb/drug interactions before taking any herbal supplements. The information presented herein has not been evaluated by the FDA or the Department of Health and is not intended to diagnose, prevent or treat any disease or illness.