Magnesium is a mineral that is critical for energy production and metabolism, muscle contraction, nerve impulse transmission, and bone mineralization.
- Among the reactions catalyzed by these enzymes are fatty acid synthesis, protein synthesis, and glucose metabolism.
- Magnesium status is also important for regulation of calcium balance through its effects on the parathyroid gland.
- It is a required cofactor for an estimated 300 enzymes.
SUPPLEMENT & NUTRITION FACTS
- Serving Size: 3 Veg Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 40
SEALS AND CERTIFICATIONS
- GMP, Halal, Kosher (Triangle K), Non-GMO
Cellulose (capsule), Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source) and Silica.
Take 3 capsules daily, preferably in divided doses, with food.
For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children. Natural color variation may occur in this product. Store in a cool, dry place after opening.DISCLAIMER: Information on this page is not intended as a substitute for advice provided by a competent health care professional. You should not use this information in diagnosing or treating a health problem. No claim or opinion expressed on this web site is intended to be, nor should be construed to be, medical advice. If you are now taking any drugs, prescribed or not, or have a medical condition, please consult a competent physician who is aware of herb/drug interactions before taking any herbal supplements. The information presented herein has not been evaluated by the FDA or the Department of Health and is not intended to diagnose, prevent or treat any disease or illness.