Raw, Gelatinized Maca (Lepidium meyenii) is grown at high elevations in the Andes region of central Peru. It has been traditionally used for centuries as a food source and as a general energy tonic.
- More recent scientific data suggest that "gelatinized" maca may help to support healthy sexual activity and fertility for men.* Clinical data indicate that maca does not exert a direct effect on endocrine function.
- Pure Powder 6:1 Concentrate Healthy Sexual Activity
- Supports Fertility
- Gelatinization is a completely vegetarian process that removes starch from maca to yield a more concentrated product. Gelatinization does not refer to "gelatin", and no animal-derived ingredients are incorporated into this process.
SUPPLEMENT & NUTRITION FACTS
- Serving Size: 1 Level Teaspoon (2.7 g)
- Servings Per Container: 73
SEALS AND CERTIFICATIONS
GMP, Kosher (Triangle K), Non-GMO Project Verified, USDA Organic
Mix 1 level teaspoon daily into water or your favorite beverage.
For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition (including thyroid disorder). Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place after opening.DISCLAIMER: Information on this page is not intended as a substitute for advice provided by a competent health care professional. You should not use this information in diagnosing or treating a health problem. No claim or opinion expressed on this web site is intended to be, nor should be construed to be, medical advice. If you are now taking any drugs, prescribed or not, or have a medical condition, please consult a competent physician who is aware of herb/drug interactions before taking any herbal supplements. The information presented herein has not been evaluated by the FDA or the Department of Health and is not intended to diagnose, prevent or treat any disease or illness.