L-Carnitine is a non-essential amino acid that helps to maintain overall good health by facilitating the transfer of fatty acid groups into the mitochondrial membrane for cellular energy production.
- It naturally occurs in red meat and other animal source foods, but we recommend supplementation to obtain optimal levels of this excellent amino acid.
- NOW® L-Carnitine is the purest form, clinically tested, and vegetarian (non-animal sourced).
- Natural color variation may occur in this product.
SUPPLEMENT & NUTRITION FACTS
- Serving Size: 2 vegetarian capsules
- Servings Per Container: 30
SEALS AND CERTIFICATIONS
GMP, Halal, Kosher (Triangle K), Non-GMO, Vegetarian, Vegan
Cellulose Powder, Cellulose (capsule), Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source) and Silica.
Take 2 capsules 1 to 3 times daily.
For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition (including thyroid disorder). Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place after opening.DISCLAIMER: Information on this page is not intended as a substitute for advice provided by a competent health care professional. You should not use this information in diagnosing or treating a health problem. No claim or opinion expressed on this web site is intended to be, nor should be construed to be, medical advice. If you are now taking any drugs, prescribed or not, or have a medical condition, please consult a competent physician who is aware of herb/drug interactions before taking any herbal supplements. The information presented herein has not been evaluated by the FDA or the Department of Health and is not intended to diagnose, prevent or treat any disease or illness.