With MSM Hyaluronic Acid is a compound present in every tissue of the body, with the highest concentrations occurring in connective tissues such as skin and cartilage.
- Hyaluronic Acid is an important constituent of joint fluid, where it serves as a lubricant and plays a role in resisting compressive forces.
- MSM was added to this product as a natural sulfur compound, offering the chemical links needed to form and maintain connective tissues in the human body including articular cartilage.
- Important Joint Lubricant
SUPPLEMENT & NUTRITION FACTS
- Serving Size: 2 veg capsules
- Servings Per Container: 30
SEALS AND CERTIFICATIONS
- GMP, Halal, Kosher (Triangle K), Non-GMO
Cellulose (capsule), Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source), Silica, and < 1% MCT Oil and Sunflower Lecithin.
Take 2 capsules 1 to 2 times daily with food.
For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.DISCLAIMER: Information on this page is not intended as a substitute for advice provided by a competent health care professional. You should not use this information in diagnosing or treating a health problem. No claim or opinion expressed on this web site is intended to be, nor should be construed to be, medical advice. If you are now taking any drugs, prescribed or not, or have a medical condition, please consult a competent physician who is aware of herb/drug interactions before taking any herbal supplements. The information presented herein has not been evaluated by the FDA or the Department of Health and is not intended to diagnose, prevent or treat any disease or illness.