Glycine is the smallest and simplest amino acid, making it versatile for use in a wide range of functions. Glycine is necessary for the production of glutathione, DNA, creatine, bile, hemoglobin, and most proteins.
- It also helps to promote glycogen storage, thereby making glucose readily available for energy production.
- Glycine also functions as a calming neurotransmitter in the brain, where it facilitates nerve impulses and is important for the maintenance of healthy sleep patterns.
- Pharmaceutical Grade, Free-Form Promotes Restful Sleep
SUPPLEMENT & NUTRITION FACTS
- Serving Size: 3 Veg Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 33
SEALS AND CERTIFICATIONS
- GMP, Non-GMO
Cellulose (capsule), Cellulose Powder, Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source) and Silica.
Take 1-3 capsules daily, preferably on an empty stomach.
For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children. Natural color variation may occur in this product. Store in a cool, dry place after opening.DISCLAIMER: Information on this page is not intended as a substitute for advice provided by a competent health care professional. You should not use this information in diagnosing or treating a health problem. No claim or opinion expressed on this web site is intended to be, nor should be construed to be, medical advice. If you are now taking any drugs, prescribed or not, or have a medical condition, please consult a competent physician who is aware of herb/drug interactions before taking any herbal supplements. The information presented herein has not been evaluated by the FDA or the Department of Health and is not intended to diagnose, prevent or treat any disease or illness.