Glucosamine is an essential building block for the formation of glycosaminoglycans (GAGs) and proteoglycans, the main components of cartilage tissue.
- These compounds promote water retention within the joint, giving it resiliency by acting as a lubricant and a means to absorb shock.
- MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) is an organic form of sulfur, a mineral necessary for the production of GAGs and proteoglycans.
- NOW Foods developed the glucosamine test method chosen as the official AOACI industry standard method.
SUPPLEMENT & NUTRITION FACTS
- Serving Size: 2 Veg Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 30
SEALS AND CERTIFICATIONS
- GMP, Halal, Non-GMO
Cellulose (capsule), Stearic Acid (vegetable source) and Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source).
Contains shellfish (crab, shrimp, lobster, crayfish).
Take 2 capsules 1 to 2 times daily.
Persons with a known allergy to shellfish should not use this product. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition (especialy glaucoma). Keep out of reach of children. Do not eat freshness packet. Keep in bottle. Natural color variation may occur in this product. Store in a cool, dry place after opening.DISCLAIMER: Information on this page is not intended as a substitute for advice provided by a competent health care professional. You should not use this information in diagnosing or treating a health problem. No claim or opinion expressed on this web site is intended to be, nor should be construed to be, medical advice. If you are now taking any drugs, prescribed or not, or have a medical condition, please consult a competent physician who is aware of herb/drug interactions before taking any herbal supplements. The information presented herein has not been evaluated by the FDA or the Department of Health and is not intended to diagnose, prevent or treat any disease or illness.