D-mannose is a naturally occurring simple sugar that your body utilizes to help cleanse the urinary tract and maintain a healthy bladder lining.
- It’s metabolized only in small amounts, with excess amounts rapidly excreted in urine, so it won’t interfere with healthy blood sugar regulation.
- Clinical studies have demonstrated that, when taken regularly, D-mannose promotes normal urinary tract function by cleansing and maintaining the health of the bladder lining.
- Pure Powder Cleanses the Bladder.
SUPPLEMENT & NUTRITION FACTS
- Serving Size: 2 grams (1 tsp)
- Servings Per Container: 43
SEALS AND CERTIFICATIONS
- GMP, Halal, Kosher (Triangle K), Non-GMO Project Verified
Take 1 level teaspoon 1 to 2 times daily. Take with water or unsweetened juice, such as unsweetened cranberry juice.
For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children. Do not eat freshness packet enclosed. Keep in bottle. Natural color variation may occur in this product. This product is sold by weight not volume. Store in a cool, dry place after opening. Keep bottle tightly closed at all times in between usage.
DISCLAIMER: Information on this page is not intended as a substitute for advice provided by a competent health care professional. You should not use this information in diagnosing or treating a health problem. No claim or opinion expressed on this web site is intended to be, nor should be construed to be, medical advice. If you are now taking any drugs, prescribed or not, or have a medical condition, please consult a competent physician who is aware of herb/drug interactions before taking any herbal supplements. The information presented herein has not been evaluated by the FDA or the Department of Health and is not intended to diagnose, prevent or treat any disease or illness.