Biotin is a water-soluble vitamin necessary for normal growth and body function.
- Biotin functions as a key regulatory element in gluconeogenesis, fatty acid synthesis, and in the metabolism of some amino acids.
- Alongside its role in energy production, biotin enhances the synthesis of certain proteins.
- In addition, biotin promotes healthy immune system function and plays a critical role in skin health.
- Natural color variation may occur in this product.
SUPPLEMENT & NUTRITION FACTS
- Serving Size: 1 veg capsule
- Servings Per Container: 100
SEALS AND CERTIFICATIONS
GMP, Halal, Kosher (Triangle K-Contains Gelatin), Non-GMO
Rice Flour, Hypromellose (cellulose capsule), Ascorbyl Palmitate and Silicon Dioxide.
Take 1 capsule daily with a meal.
For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place after opening.DISCLAIMER: Information on this page is not intended as a substitute for advice provided by a competent health care professional. You should not use this information in diagnosing or treating a health problem. No claim or opinion expressed on this web site is intended to be, nor should be construed to be, medical advice. If you are now taking any drugs, prescribed or not, or have a medical condition, please consult a competent physician who is aware of herb/drug interactions before taking any herbal supplements. The information presented herein has not been evaluated by the FDA or the Department of Health and is not intended to diagnose, prevent or treat any disease or illness.