Good Source of Protein, Fiber and Iron NOW Real Food® Cashews have a rich, buttery, nutty flavor that makes them one of the most enjoyable nuts to eat raw.
- They're also a great addition to many desserts and appetizers and make a savory crust for chicken and seafood dishes as well.
- As with most nuts, Cashews are a good natural source of protein (up to five grams of protein per ounce).
- They're also a good source of fiber and iron.
SUPPLEMENT & NUTRITION FACTS
- Serving Size: 30 grams (¼ cup)
- Servings Per Container: 9
SEALS AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Kosher (Triangle K) , Non-GMO Project Verified, QAI, Terracycle®, USDA Organic
Fresher ingredients simply taste better, which is why this product is packaged using NOW Fresh Fill Technology to maximize flavor and freshness.
Refrigeration recommended after opening.DISCLAIMER: Information on this page is not intended as a substitute for advice provided by a competent health care professional. You should not use this information in diagnosing or treating a health problem. No claim or opinion expressed on this web site is intended to be, nor should be construed to be, medical advice. If you are now taking any drugs, prescribed or not, or have a medical condition, please consult a competent physician who is aware of herb/drug interactions before taking any herbal supplements. The information presented herein has not been evaluated by the FDA or the Department of Health and is not intended to diagnose, prevent or treat any disease or illness.