Vitamin C and Bio-Quercetin Phytosome is a high-potency vitamin C supplement enhanced with an ultra-absorbable form of quercetin. Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that also supports immune health, a healthy cardiovascular system, whole body health, and more.
- Quercetin is a flavonoid that complements vitamin C’s health benefits.
- Additionally, the quercetin in this supplement is encased in a phytosome. A phytosome is a tiny sphere made of plant-derived phospholipids. By combining quercetin with this unique phospholipid-based delivery system, the quercetin in this formula is more easily utilized by your body.
- Getting enough vitamin C is vitally important for optimal health: this nutrient supports your immune system and helps maintain a healthy heart. intake with a daily dose of healthy, Mediterranean-inspired polyphenols.
- Quercetin has a long tradition of use relieving the effects of seasonal immune challenges. In a randomized clinical trial, quercetin supplementation encouraged a healthy immune response in physically fit older adults.
SUPPLEMENT & NUTRITION FACTS
- Serving Size: 1 vegetarian capsule
- Servings Per Container: 60
SEALS AND CERTIFICATIONS
Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, croscarmellose sodium, vegetable stearate, silica, coating (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, glycerin).
Take one (1) tablet daily with food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
WARNINGSWhen using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating. DISCLAIMER: Information on this page is not intended as a substitute for advice provided by a competent health care professional. You should not use this information in diagnosing or treating a health problem. No claim or opinion expressed on this web site is intended to be, nor should be construed to be, medical advice. If you are now taking any drugs, prescribed or not, or have a medical condition, please consult a competent physician who is aware of herb/drug interactions before taking any herbal supplements. The information presented herein has not been evaluated by the FDA or the Department of Health and is not intended to diagnose, prevent or treat any disease or illness.