For greater cellular energy production.
- Mitochondrial Basics brings together three cutting-edge mitochondrial energizers in a one capsule per day, value-priced formula.
- PQQ. This breakthrough micronutrient is technically a vitamin and has recently been shown to trigger mitochondrial biogenesis—the growth of new mitochondria in aging cells! PQQ also activates genes involved in protecting the delicate structures within the mitochondria.
- R-lipoic acid. The effects of free radicals comprise one of the chief obstacles to optimal mitochondrial energy production. Published studies confirm R-lipoic acid's power to promote mitochondrial bioenergetics while simultaneously blunting free radical activity. Mitochondrial Basics contains the superior Bio-Enhanced® R-lipoic acid and is in a proprietary microencapsulated form for better absorption.
- L-Taurine.This free amino acid supports whole-body health and boosts new brain cell formation in the area of the brain connected to learning and memory.
SUPPLEMENT & NUTRITION FACTS
- Serving Size: 1 capsule
- Servings Per Container: 30
SEALS AND CERTIFICATIONS
Vegetable cellulose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, candelilla wax, beeswax, stearic acid, silica, corn starch, acacia gum, calcium silicate.
Take one (1) capsule once or twice daily, preferably early in the day, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner. This product can be taken with or without food.
When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.DISCLAIMER: Information on this page is not intended as a substitute for advice provided by a competent health care professional. You should not use this information in diagnosing or treating a health problem. No claim or opinion expressed on this web site is intended to be, nor should be construed to be, medical advice. If you are now taking any drugs, prescribed or not, or have a medical condition, please consult a competent physician who is aware of herb/drug interactions before taking any herbal supplements. The information presented herein has not been evaluated by the FDA or the Department of Health and is not intended to diagnose, prevent or treat any disease or illness.