Studies show the numerous health benefits of the polyphenol-rich Mediterranean diet, but many Americans do not eat enough fruits, vegetables, nuts, legumes, fish and olive oil — the very foods that make Mediterranean dietary habits so healthy.
- Life Extension® offers our Mediterranean Whole Food Blend, a potent and proprietary blend of pomegranate, grape seed, artichoke, olive leaf, walnut, pecan and lentil extracts.
- Made from farm-sourced ingredients extracted using PhytoClean™ technology, our Mediterranean Whole Food Blend is a great way to augment your food intake with the health benefits of the polyphenol-rich Mediterranean diet.
- Mediterranean Whole Food Blend is by no means a substitute for a balanced diet and a healthy, active lifestyle. But it can help you augment your food intake with a daily dose of healthy, Mediterranean-inspired polyphenols.
- Harness the health benefits of the Mediterranean diet. Add Mediterranean Whole Food Blend to your daily nutritional regimen today!
SUPPLEMENT & NUTRITION FACTS
- Serving Size: 3 vegetarian capsules
- Servings Per Container: 30
SEALS AND CERTIFICATIONS
Vegetable cellulose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, silica, stearic acid, chlorophyllin.
Contains tree nuts (walnut, pecan).
Take three (3) capsules daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner. Can be taken together or in divided doses.
If you have gallstones or a biliary tract obstruction, do not use this product.
Do not take if pregnant or lactating.
When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.DISCLAIMER: Information on this page is not intended as a substitute for advice provided by a competent health care professional. You should not use this information in diagnosing or treating a health problem. No claim or opinion expressed on this web site is intended to be, nor should be construed to be, medical advice. If you are now taking any drugs, prescribed or not, or have a medical condition, please consult a competent physician who is aware of herb/drug interactions before taking any herbal supplements. The information presented herein has not been evaluated by the FDA or the Department of Health and is not intended to diagnose, prevent or treat any disease or illness.