Life Extension CinSulin with InSea2 and Crominex 3+ – 90 Vegetarian Capsules
CinSulin® — CinSulin® is a highly purified, water-soluble form of cinnamon that supports healthy glucose metabolism. Cinnamon polyphenols help activate our cells’ glucose detection systems, enabling them to support healthy blood glucose already within normal range.
- InSea2® — The health benefits of seaweed extract have been known for years. But a proprietary form of seaweed extract called InSea2® actually blocks the action of glucosidase and amylase.
- These enzymes break down carbohydrates into glucose, facilitating its transport into the bloodstream. InSea2® also targets hidden sugars that contribute to blood sugar spikes after meals, reducing the caloric impact of sugary foods.
- Crominex® 3+ — Chromium helps maintain healthy blood sugar levels already within normal range. And this form of chromium has been optimized with standardized Indian Gooseberry extract and a proprietary form of the adaptogen shilajit.
- Even health-conscious, active people can experience higher-than-desired blood sugar levels as they age. Life Extension now offers an enhanced, multipronged approach: CinSulin® with InSea2® and Crominex® 3+.
- This breakthrough formulation combines cinnamon and seaweed extracts with a unique chromium complex for potent healthy glucose metabolism support.
SUPPLEMENT & NUTRITION FACTS
- Serving Size: 1 vegetarian capsule
- Servings Per Container: 90
Vegetable cellulose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, silica, vegetable stearate.
Take one (1) capsule 20-30 minutes before each meal not exceeding three (3) capsules daily, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Best results are achieved by taking this product along with maintaining a proper diet and regular exercise.
If you are taking blood glucose lowering medication, consult your healthcare provider before taking this product.
When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.DISCLAIMER: Information on this page is not intended as a substitute for advice provided by a competent health care professional. You should not use this information in diagnosing or treating a health problem. No claim or opinion expressed on this web site is intended to be, nor should be construed to be, medical advice. If you are now taking any drugs, prescribed or not, or have a medical condition, please consult a competent physician who is aware of herb/drug interactions before taking any herbal supplements. The information presented herein has not been evaluated by the FDA or the Department of Health and is not intended to diagnose, prevent or treat any disease or illness.