Life Extension Advanded Appetite Suppress – 60 Vegetarian Capsules
Advanced Appetite Suppress helps you resist the urge to snack with a European white kidney bean extract that helps support normal levels of gut hormones that control appetite and satiety.
- Vitamin D is important for maintaining cognitive health and function as you age. Healthy serum vitamin D levels have been shown to correspond with better scores on cognitive health tests and better maintenance of cognitive ability in aging individuals.
- This extract also affects the alpha-amylase enzyme, helping to support already-healthy blood sugar levels.
- Advanced Appetite Suppress provides a potent dose of a novel Italian Borlotto variety bean extract. Studies show this proprietary extract helps modulate levels of stomach hormones ghrelin, cholecystokinin (CCK), glucagon-like peptide-1 (GLP1), and peptide YY (PYY).
- The white kidney bean extract in Advanced Appetite Suppress also modulates alpha-amylase, the enzyme that converts dietary starch into simple sugars.
- A crucial component of a healthy weight loss program is reducing portion size and the quantity of ingested calories — but you don't have to do it alone. Make Advanced Appetite Suppress a part of your healthy weight loss regimen today!
SUPPLEMENT & NUTRITION FACTS
- Serving Size: 1 vegetarian capsule
- Servings Per Container: 60
Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable cellulose (capsule), silica, ascorbyl palmitate.
Take one (1) capsule twice daily immediately before eating, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.DISCLAIMER: Information on this page is not intended as a substitute for advice provided by a competent health care professional. You should not use this information in diagnosing or treating a health problem. No claim or opinion expressed on this web site is intended to be, nor should be construed to be, medical advice. If you are now taking any drugs, prescribed or not, or have a medical condition, please consult a competent physician who is aware of herb/drug interactions before taking any herbal supplements. The information presented herein has not been evaluated by the FDA or the Department of Health and is not intended to diagnose, prevent or treat any disease or illness.