Vision Optimizer® supports visual function, eye health, and ocular antioxidant status.
- Lutein and Zeaxanthin are critical antioxidant carotenoids for the macula of the eye. Dark green, leafy vegetables include significant amounts of lutein and zeaxanthin.
- Both lutein and zeaxanthin protect the maculae [mak-yuh-lee] from degradation normally associated with aging and oxidative stress.
- New Zealand Blackcurrant Extract (Ribes nigrum) contains powerful polyphenol antioxidants that reduce eye fatigue and promote eye comfort.
- Grape Seed Extract (Vitis vinifera L.) supports the strength of capillaries and other blood vessels in the eyes. Alpha Lipoic Acid, Selenium and Vitamin B2 support the antioxidants glutathione and glutathione peroxidase, which protect the eyes’ lenses. Quercetin is an antioxidant that supports lens architecture.
SUPPLEMENT & NUTRITION FACTS
- Serving Size: 3 capsules
- Servings Per Container: 30
SEALS AND CERTIFICATIONS
No wheat, gluten, soybeans, dairy, egg, fish/shellfish, or peanuts/tree nuts.
Maltodextrin, magnesium stearate (vegetable source), silicon dioxide and cellulose. Capsule consists of hydroxypropylmethylcellulose.
Take 3 capsules per day with food or as directed by your qualified healthcare professional.
If you have a medical condition (especially diabetes or being treated for glucose control), are pregnant, lactating, trying to conceive, under the age of 18, or taking medications (especially for glucose control), consult your healthcare professional before using this product.DISCLAIMER: Information on this page is not intended as a substitute for advice provided by a competent health care professional. You should not use this information in diagnosing or treating a health problem. No claim or opinion expressed on this web site is intended to be, nor should be construed to be, medical advice. If you are now taking any drugs, prescribed or not, or have a medical condition, please consult a competent physician who is aware of herb/drug interactions before taking any herbal supplements. The information presented herein has not been evaluated by the FDA or the Department of Health and is not intended to diagnose, prevent or treat any disease or illness.