A Probiotic Yeast that Provides a Synergistic Effect to Probiotics by Supporting the Growth of Beneficial Bacteria in the Intestinal Tract
- Saccharomyces Boulardii+MOS contains the probiotic yeast Saccharomyces boulardii, which survives passage through stomach acid and delivers its benefits to the intestinal tract.
- This strain helps protect and maintain a normal intestinal microflora.
- It also works to restore the normal intestinal microflora when possible disruptions may occur, such as during travel or the intake of certain medications.
- MOS (MannanOligoSaccharides) is an oligosaccharide from the cell walls of S. cerevisiae that can discourage bacteria from adhering to the epithelial cells and reduce their proliferation.
SUPPLEMENT & NUTRITION FACTS
- Serving Size: 1 capsule
- Servings Per Container: 30
SEALS AND CERTIFICATIONS
No wheat, gluten, soybeans, dairy, egg, fish/shellfish, or peanuts/tree nuts.
Silicon dioxide and vitamin C (antioxidant). DRCaps™ capsules consist of hydroxypropylmethylcellulose.
Take 1 vegetarian capsule 1 or 2 times per day with water. Or take as directed by your qualified healthcare professional.
May be taken with food or on an empty stomach.
Saccharomyces Boulardii+MOS does not require refrigeration and can be stored at room temperature. Refrigeration will, however, extend the shelf life. Avoid temperatures above 77°F (25°C).
NOTE: For immune-compromised individuals and children, please consult your healthcare professional before taking this product.DISCLAIMER: Information on this page is not intended as a substitute for advice provided by a competent health care professional. You should not use this information in diagnosing or treating a health problem. No claim or opinion expressed on this web site is intended to be, nor should be construed to be, medical advice. If you are now taking any drugs, prescribed or not, or have a medical condition, please consult a competent physician who is aware of herb/drug interactions before taking any herbal supplements. The information presented herein has not been evaluated by the FDA or the Department of Health and is not intended to diagnose, prevent or treat any disease or illness.