Healthy Origins Ubiquinol (also called Kaneka QH) is the active "Antioxidant" form of CoQ10, responsible for the powerful preventative benefits associated with CoQ10. Normally, the conversion process from CoQ10 to Ubiquinol occurs naturally in the body.
- Supplementing with Ubiquinol is important for individuals who may have difficulty with the natural conversion of CoQ10 to Ubiquinol.
- Ubiquinol supplementation is very important to those suffering from specific conditions, especially related to oxidative stress.
- Administration of oral CoQ10 in patients receiving beta-blockers (such as ocular timolol) may be useful in mitigating cardiovascular side effects without negating the benefits of ocular hypotensive medications in the treatment of glaucoma.
- All Healthy Origins Ubiquinol softgels are manufactured through a reduction process of CoQ10 and are encapsulated in the USA using only Kaneka QH produced exclusively in Pasadena, TX, USA.
SUPPLEMENT & NUTRITION FACTS
- Serving Size: 1 Softgel (100mg)
Take one (1) to two (2) softgels daily with food, or as directed by a physician.
When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
No Sugar, Salt, Yeast, Wheat, Gluten, Corn, Soy, Fish, Shellfish, Nuts, Tree Nuts, or Dairy.
No Artificial Colors, Artificial Flavors or Preservatives.
Non-GMO.DISCLAIMER: Information on this page is not intended as a substitute for advice provided by a competent health care professional. You should not use this information in diagnosing or treating a health problem. No claim or opinion expressed on this web site is intended to be, nor should be construed to be, medical advice. If you are now taking any drugs, prescribed or not, or have a medical condition, please consult a competent physician who is aware of herb/drug interactions before taking any herbal supplements. The information presented herein has not been evaluated by the FDA or the Department of Health and is not intended to diagnose, prevent or treat any disease or illness.