Boron 3mg 100 caps by Life Extension
Boron is critically important for calcium retention. The average diet supplies 1 mg per day, but it requires 3 to 6 mg daily to reduce calcium loss and support joint and bone health.**
- Glaucoma patients should not consume too much supplemental calcium -- boron can be a key part of this strategy.**
- Many of us fail to take in optimal levels of vitamin D and Boron.
- Advanced Boron Chelate Complex
- Dietary Supplement
Boron is an essential nutrient for optimal calcium metabolism and healthy bones and joints.34,53,58,61,168 Boron may affect human steroid hormone levels. Dietary boron intake may support a healthy prostate.169-173**
3 mg, 100 vegetarian capsules
Item Catalog Number: 01661
1 vegetarian capsule daily with or without food or as directed by a qualified health care professional.
|Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||25 mg||1471%|
|Boron (as boron citrate/aspartate/glycinate complex)||3 mg||**|
|** Daily Value not established.|
Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable cellulose (capsule).
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
Boron is something nearly every American needs
1) Because too many of us fail to take in optimal levels of vitamin D and Boron.
2) Because nearly every woman past 30 and man past 40 loses more calcium in their urine than they absorb from their diets (i.e. negative calcium balance).
3) And because so many of us are overweight.
- Helps support bone and joint health
- Supports healthful hormone levels
- 3 mg. Boron per vegetable capsule
- Supports health and integrity of connective tissue
- Suitable for vegetarians
As research over past decades examined Boron in human and animal biochemistry, it was found to play a key role in the regulation of hormonal vitamin D and testosterone. The benefits of supplemental boron derive from its role in supporting normal hormone levels and ratios (homeostasis). of the hormonal form of vitamin D, (1, 25(OH)2 Vitamin D-3 or calcitriol) and testosterone. Supplemental boron as patented calcium fructo-borate, a form found in plants, is natural, safe and bioavailable.
The net effect of boron has been repeated in studies on many species of mammals from mice to humans. When Boron nutrition is adequate, the body retains more calcium than it loses (positive calcium balance).
According to the patent on Phyto-Boron…:
- Resists collagenase enzymes.
- Improves homeostasis of the active, hormonal form of vitamin D, especially in those deficient in vitamin D.
- May raise testosterone levels as much as 50% if needed in men in 60 days.
- May increase DHEA and Vitamin-D-3 levels if needed in men and women.
- May help postmenopausal women deficient in vitamin D-3 by increasing hormonal D-3, testosterone, estradiol and DHEA.
- The net effect of boron has been repeated in studies on many species of mammals from mice to humans. When Boron nutrition is adequate, the body retains more calcium than it loses (positive calcium balance).
Who Can Use it?:
Athletes and anyone who aspires to healthy muscle tone may be interested in Boron. Adequate Boron nutrition from diet or phyto-boron supplementation may optimize both 1,25(OH)2 Vitamin D-3 and testosterone levels. These hormones not only help build and strengthen bone and connective tissue, but also help support lean body mass and fat metabolism.**
Life Extension Foundation has one mission, and one mission only: to help you live a healthier, longer life.
In fact, we're at the forefront of medical research, constantly looking for ways to prolong youth, health, and life. And we've been at it for more than 34 years, investing more than $140 million to find therapies and technologies that could lead to lifesaving cures for the diseases of aging.
Did you know that we were the first to recommend low-dose aspirin therapy to protect against heart attack … CoQ10 for heart health … and the Omega-3s in fish oil to promote heart health?
Over 350 premium-quality formulations that are the gold standard of the industry. All are clinically validated and tested.
What is the Life Extension Foundation?
The Life Extension Foundation is one of the largest organizations dedicated to investigating every method of extending the healthy human life span. When seeking anti-aging therapies, health and nutrition, The Foundation has reported discoveries in the areas of atherosclerosis and stroke prevention, diabetes, prostate health, hormone replacement therapy, and other health concerns. The Life Extension Foundation is a nonprofit, tax-exempt organization whose goal is to conquer the aging process within the next decade.
How old is the Life Extension Foundation?
The Life Extension Foundation was officially incorporated in 1980, but its founder has been involved in anti-aging research since the 1960s.
What scientific breakthroughs has the Life Extension Foundation made?
Research supported by The Life Extension Foundation has documented the value of antioxidants in extending life span and in protecting cells against ischemia (lack of blood flow). Ischemia is the leading cause of disability and death. Ischemia can be caused by the blockage of a coronary artery, which can lead to a heart attack, or a cerebral artery, which can lead to a stroke. Accident victims often die from ischemia. The Foundation supports a full time research facility that has broken all world records in protecting against ischemia-induced free radical damage. View the Foundation's scientific achievements in health and longevity.
What is the Foundation's track record in recommending Life Extension Therapies?
The Life Extension Foundation was the first organization to defy the FDA by promoting the use of antioxidant vitamins to maintain health. The Foundation was the first organization to promote the use of low dose aspirin to maintain cardiovascular health. The Foundation was the first organization to recommend against the use of iron in dietary supplements because of evidence that iron causes massive free radical damage contributing to the development of cancer, atherosclerosis and a host of other diseases. The Foundation was the first organization to inform Americans about the "miracle nutrient" coenzyme Q10, about the anti-cancer carotenoids lycopene, lutein, and xanthophyl, and about the most effective anti-aging therapy in the world, Melatonin. And the Foundation was the first organization to introduce Americans to European "smart drugs" like piracetam, centrophenoxine, and DHEA. View the Foundation's scientific achievements in health and longevity.
Go to top</p