EpiCor® is a unique, natural dietary ingredient that supports the body’s immune system by balancing immune response. It has been clinically shown to activate NK (Natural Killer) cell activity within 2 hours of taking the product.
- Just one EpiCor capsule daily has been clinically shown to keep the immune system balanced and performing optimally.
- EpiCor® is a complex nutrient-rich ingredient comprised of proteins, vitamins, minerals, amino acids, antioxidants, and other metabolites. Clinical studies have found EpiCor’s immune-balancing properties provide year-round support by helping the body boost or suppress immune response as needed.
- EpiCor® does more than just stimulate or “boost” the body’s immune system, it balances it. EpiCor® supports the body at the level of immune defense, the innate immune system (or mucosal barrier), EpiCor® helps activate Natural Killer (NK) cells, an integral part of immune defense.
- Research shows that EpiCor® also works further down the line when the adaptive immune system kicks in by activating B cells, which support antibody production. EpiCor® also contains antioxidants that further support a healthy body by scavenging dangerous free radicals.
SUPPLEMENT & NUTRITION FACTS
- Serving Size: 1 Veg Capsule
- Servings Per Container: 30
As a dietary supplement for adults; take one (1) vegetable capsule daily with or without food.
When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
Does not contain Yeast, Wheat, Gluten, Soy, Barley, Fish, Shellfish, Peanuts, Egg or Milk.
DISCLAIMER: Information on this page is not intended as a substitute for advice provided by a competent health care professional. You should not use this information in diagnosing or treating a health problem. No claim or opinion expressed on this web site is intended to be, nor should be construed to be, medical advice. If you are now taking any drugs, prescribed or not, or have a medical condition, please consult a competent physician who is aware of herb/drug interactions before taking any herbal supplements. The information presented herein has not been evaluated by the FDA or the Department of Health and is not intended to diagnose, prevent or treat any disease or illness.