Intestinal Drawing Formula™ is the ultimate intestinal health support product. It nourishes, soothes, lubricates, and detoxifies the intestinal tract. Mucilaginous, water-soluble fiber from slippery elm, nopal cactus, marshmallow root, carob, flax seeds, and kelp soften any impacted fecal matter in our intestinal tract.
- Oils in flax seeds also help to soften and loosen any existing uneliminated material. Bulking fibers (flax) and charcoal in Intestinal Drawing Formula™ sweep through our intestinal tract like a broom, helping to remove toxins and any old, uneliminated material which may be present.
- The mucilaginous fiber and activated charcoal in this formula also draw in and absorb toxins in the intestinal tract, thereby assisting your body to eliminate and not reabsorb these poisons.
- Intestinal Drawing Formula™ is also formulated to support liver function with the additions of plantain leaf, to help cleanse the liver, and nopal cactus, which contains antioxidant flavonoids that help neutralize free radicals before they overtax the liver.
SUPPLEMENT & NUTRITION FACTS
- Serving Size: 10 VeganCaps
- Servings Per Container: 10
SEALS AND CERTIFICATIONS
Intestinal Drawing Formula™ is vegan, kosher, and gluten-free. TruGanic™ Purity: Free of pesticides, GMOs, and irradiation; verified by actual testing. Lab tested for botanical identity, heavy metals, and microbiological activity. Available in powder and VeganCaps™. EcoFresh™ packaging delivers superior freshness. Manufactured in U.S. vegan facility free of gluten, peanuts, and tree nuts.
Start with one teaspoon (a partial serving) and work up to one level tablespoon per day, or as directed by a qualified health care professional. Consume with conscious positive intent.
This product is not intended for pregnant/nursing women or children under six.
If you have a medical condition, consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
DISCLAIMER: Information on this page is not intended as a substitute for advice provided by a competent health care professional. You should not use this information in diagnosing or treating a health problem. No claim or opinion expressed on this web site is intended to be, nor should be construed to be, medical advice. If you are now taking any drugs, prescribed or not, or have a medical condition, please consult a competent physician who is aware of herb/drug interactions before taking any herbal supplements. The information presented herein has not been evaluated by the FDA or the Department of Health and is not intended to diagnose, prevent or treat any disease or illness.