Spirulina Manna™ (Arthrospira platensis) is a blue green microalgae abundant in amino acids, chlorophyll, vitamins, and minerals. Spirulina, one of the world’s first SuperFoods, was a staple food source for the Aztecs who harvested spirulina from Lake Texcoco in central Mexico, and it is still harvested today from Lake Chad in west-central Africa. Blue green algae grows plentiful in lakes and inland bodies of water that are warm and alkaline.
- Spirulina Manna™ contains high levels of phycocyanin, a pigment-protein complex that is found only in blue green algae. Spirulina’s high levels of phycocyanin support a healthy inflammatory response, offer potent antioxidant properties, and support kidney health.
- Considered Nature's protein powder, spirulina is 60–70% protein and contains all of the essential amino acids, making it the world’s highest known source of complete protein. Spirulina has also been shown to encourage and support the growth of healthy bacterial flora in your gut which can help keep candida overgrowth under control.
- Spirulina Manna™ is processed at low temperatures to retain enzymes and other heat-sensitive elements.
SUPPLEMENT & NUTRITION FACTS
- Serving Size: 12 VeganTabs
- Servings Per Container: 125
SEALS AND CERTIFICATIONS
Spirulina Manna™ is U.S. grown, organic, vegan, kosher, and gluten-free. Free of pesticides, GMOs, and irradiation; verified by actual testing. Lab tested for botanical identity, heavy metals, and microbiological activity. EcoFresh™ packaging delivers superior freshness. Manufactured in U.S. vegan facility free of gluten, peanuts, and tree nuts.
12 VeganTabs™ per day, or as advised by a qualified health care professional. Consume with conscious, positive intent.
If you have a medical condition, consult your healthcare professional before using this product.DISCLAIMER: Information on this page is not intended as a substitute for advice provided by a competent health care professional. You should not use this information in diagnosing or treating a health problem. No claim or opinion expressed on this web site is intended to be, nor should be construed to be, medical advice. If you are now taking any drugs, prescribed or not, or have a medical condition, please consult a competent physician who is aware of herb/drug interactions before taking any herbal supplements. The information presented herein has not been evaluated by the FDA or the Department of Health and is not intended to diagnose, prevent or treat any disease or illness.